|UNIT TYPE||Studio Loft|
|Floor Area||54.2 sq.m. - 77.4 sq.m.|
|Price Range||P10M - P15M|
|Monthly||P42,000 - P63,000|
Note: Availability, prices & payment terms may change without prior notice.
FULLY FURNISHED & FULLY INTERIOR DESIGNED units are also available!
» Taguig City
Discover the sheer beauty of living. From your window, see the golf course transform into nature's fascinating display. Watch the sun rise and contemplate the exciting possibilities the day has in store for you. Relish the luxury that surrounds you, whether inside your home or outside your doorstep.
Mark each precious moment right here. Where every detail is centered on your pleasure. Where life enthralls you. The Bellagio III. Feast on natures masterpiece. The Manila golf course's priceless scenery, reserved for your viewing pleasure, is best enjoyed from the comfort of your home.
Watch the play of light over an ever-changing palette of Zoysia-covered fairways. Admire nature's seamless artistry - from the shade trees to the pristine white sand and natural watercoursed - from your floor-to-ceiling windows. Get a glimpse of a golf tournament as it unfolds on the lush green at midday. With such beauty at your fingertips, you can face each day renewed and rejuvenated.
• Provision for Telephone lines
• Provision for Cable TV lines
• Provision for hot and cold water supply
• Individual mailboxes with keys
• Provision of split type aircon for BR (2/F-8F) - Loft floors
• Provision of PTAC for mid and high zone level bedroom
• Wood planks for bedroom floors
• Ceramic tiles for kitchen, toilet, and bathroom floors
• Kitchen with stainless steel sink and modular cabinets
• Kitchen and Toilet with mechanical ventilation
• 220 sqm swimming pool inclusive of the wading pool
• Sandy beach pool and water feature
• Aromatherm and SPA (male and female)
• Aromatherm Electronic Capsule (4 in 1)
• Hydrotherapy tub - Steam
• Vichy Shower - Wet table
• 5 passenger elevators and 1 service elevator (Capacity of elevator: 15 pax high speed lift car
• Water System: Underground cistern with transfer pump to elevated water tank pressure-reducing own feed and gravity distribution
• Water Supply: Bonifacio Water with back-up deepwell supply
• Standby 2 Power Generator Sets of 1,500 KVA capacity each
• Garbage collection system with a central refuse room at the LG/F
• Electricity Supply: Primarily Meralco
• Laundry Services: Option for Laundromat and LGF or at the retail area
Building Interior Features:
• Materials used for the Lobby:
• Floor: granite flooring w/ wood / stone baseboard
Wall: floor to ceiling glass wall, end wall with mural
• Ceiling: dropped ceiling with special lighting
• Size = 100 sqm.
• Set-up of lobby: open plan with view overlooking Manila Golf Club
• Proposed design of the Lobby: modern interior finishes, furniture, mural, and sculpture, centralized airconditioning, natural lighting with golf view panorama
• Materials used for the basement and upper ground level:
• Ceiling: smooth formed rubbed concrete with latex paint finish
• Walls: laminated wall paint and maintenance base paint with traffic signs and directional graphics
• Floor: straight to finish concrete with floor sealer
• Limited seat Driver's lounge